To inspire your staff, look to the Cloud
With Cloud computing from OmicronWave Technologies, using, upgrading and maintaining your IT has never been simpler. Your technology, software and applications are hosted by our team of experts, which means you can eliminate the cost of investing in new infrastructure, licensing new software and training new employees – saving you money and letting you focus on your business.
Cloud Services from OmicronWave Technologies are:
- Scalable – your technology can grow as your business does
- Tailor-made – built around your specific business needs
- Available on-the-go – get access from your mobile device
- Affordable – cost-effective technology pays for itself
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools to streamline your business processes, including:
- Web Hosting – Our Web design services include everything from site development and planning to execution, maintenance and hosting, so you can get your business online.
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics® CRM – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to enhance marketing, sales and customer service with leading software.
- Hosted SharePoint – Allow real-time collaboration, store important files online, edit files, write blogs and wikis and manage mailboxes with one simple solution.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 – Improve communications with business e-mail and collaboration tools including shared calendars, tasks, contacts, public folders and e-mail. For mobile use, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices – for one low price.
These powerful solutions can be designed to meet the unique requirements of your company. If you could benefit from increased market share, greater efficiency or a better bottom line, Cloud Services from OmicronWave Technologies are the answer.
Get started with Cloud Services from OmicronWave Technologies today!
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services, Computer Repairs and IT Consulting in Denton, Lewisville, Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Richardson, Irving, Arlington and Dallas-Fort Worth Area.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Denton Computer Support, Lewisville Network Services, Dallas Backup and Data Recovery, Denton IT Consulting , Lewisville Cloud Computing, Dallas VoIP and Phone Systems, Denton Virturalization, Lewisville Email and Spam Protection, Dallas Computer Hardware, Denton Hosted Software, Lewisville Network Services, Dallas Microsoft Office 365, Richardson Network Services and Plano Computer Support.